Metro   City

The Law Offices of Charles W. Kranstuber, LPA

Thank You! Your rating has been saved.

If you are injured at work, you should report the injury to your employer and seek medical attention. You have the right to your own choice of physicians, which means that you can pick any workers' compensation-certified provider.

The next thing you should do is contact a workers' comp lawyer. It is essential that your attorney become actively engaged in your claim as soon as possible so that he or she can make sure all rules, regulations and time limits are complied with.

Explore Related Categories

Details and Specs

Hours of Operation: Not Listed
Notes: None Listed


Be the first to add a review for this item.

Please write a review for this item

Send a Message


There are currently no articles available.